Catalina is the global leader in shopper-driven marketing solutions, providing brand manufacturers, retailers and healthcare providers with shopper-driven marketing solutions to meet growth objectives. Utilizing a sophisticated database, Catalina enables you to reach shoppers and patients with precision reach on a truly mass scale.
We access shoppers' purchase insights to understand their preferences and more effectively communicate in-store via incentives, advertisements, loyalty programs, sampling and more. High-impact promotions and advertisements are hand-delivered to shoppers at the point of sale via a full-color printer. Catalina Health Resource communications are triggered based on patients' Rx purchase insights (NDC scan) and delivered at the pharmacy via high-speed printers.
- Access to more than 300 million transactions each week
- Reaching shoppers in more than 25,000 U.S. and 8,000 international grocery, drug and mass merchandiser stores
- Providing direct-to-patient communications in more than 18,300 retail pharmacies
- Average promotional response rates of 6.3%*—one of the highest in the industry
- Shopper-driven advertising results increasing awareness by 16% points and recall by 24% points*
- One of the largest online decision support databases in the world
Unparalleled shopper-driven insight and dynamic shopper/patient access provide marketers the opportunity to deliver unique communications to each household. Our comprehensive set of solutions enables marketers to gain product trial, build brand equity, acquire users, increase consumption and more.
To learn more information about Catalina's shopper-driven marketing solutions, follow the links at the left.
*2006 Trends: CMS, Inc.