Catalina offers a stimulating work environment complete with an exceptional benefit package, ongoing learning and opportunities to participate in company-sponsored community service activities.
Exciting opportunities exist for talented people with proven leadership. Having a positive attitude and energy for your business goes a long way at Catalina. We believe you will be proud to be associated with Catalina. In addition to our community involvement and contributions to local charities, we have been awarded many honors over the years.
- Advertising Age, "One of the top 100 leading media companies"
- Business Journal "Rick Frier Named 2010 CFO of the year"
- Business Journal "Eric Williams Named 2009 CIO of the year"
- "Best Small Company" five years running - Forbes
- "Hot Growth Company" four years - Business Week
- Tampa Bay Technology Directory, seven years - Suncoast Fast 50
- Enterprise Award Innovation - Arthur Andersen
- Community and Economic Contributions, Tampa Bay’s Blue Chip Award
- MicroStrategy's Best Practices in Business Intelligence – Data Scalability Award
Catalina values diversity in thought and perspective and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Click Here to view current career opportunities and apply online
Or fax resume to: 727-579-5248
200 Carillon Parkway
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Attn: Talent Specialist